Saturday, October 18, 2014

LINKY!!!

 5 For Friday

I'm so excited to be linking up with Doodle Bugs for my 1st ever Linky Party!  I hope everyone is having a great Saturday--- it's always my favorite day- especially in the fall.

1.

I went running this morning in my favorite hat!  Big Blue Madness and UK/LSU football game tonight!  GO Big Blue!!

2.
 Living Things Vocabulary Unit

Getting my "Living Things" Science words going on my "Words of the Days" Wall!  
Woot Woot!!

3.
 Spider Writing/Craftivity FREEBIE!

My freebie this week on my first blog using my AWESOME-- "A Bird in the Hand Designs!"
Thank you, Megan Favre!!!




 Complete Spider Unit!

4.

Crabby Patties for snack on Wednesday.  Not healthy!!!  BUT-- oh, so cute!!

5.


Making Pizza Pasta bake for my family (since I rarely have time for this!)-- easy Pinterest recipe AND catching my cutie pie kitty-- Ellie Mae on my car hood getting warm after driving home from school on Thursday night!!

Don't blink--- it will be Monday morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment