Sunday, April 19, 2015



April Showers...

Soooo- I had no idea how hard it would be to keep up a blog, teach, and be a mom!  I am now trying to catch up for like...3 months.

I am super excited to begin my ECONOMICS unit with my 1st graders next week.  The last two years, the kiddos LOVED making and selling paper flower bouquets to their classmates and other kids in the school to earn a profit, to donate, and/or for Mother's Day gifts!

My unit called "Flower Shop Economics" has all the ideas and materials to teach economic vocabulary and concepts, make paper flower bouquets, and how to set up and advertise flower shops in your own classrooms!  Here are some pics of my students last year-- setting up and selling their products.                


 
























No comments:

Post a Comment