Saturday, September 20, 2014


I'm so glad you are here!



Welcome to my new blog!!  I figure you've got to start somewhere, so baby steps it is!!

If you got here from my FREEBIE on TPT called "Bears in Pairs/Cats and Hats," I appreciate you stopping by!  If not, then grab the FREEBIE for your younger primary students below!







FREEBIE- Bears in Pairs/Cats and Hats
                  Bears in Pairs/Cats and Hats Math FREEBIE!


I currently teach 1st grade but have taught all grades K-3 in the past!  My passion is teaching and working with animals, so I will be putting lots of animal flair into my blog.

Speaking of animals, we just got a hamster in our classroom!  The kids voted on the name Fluffy.  In case you are interested in a FREE class pet- like a hamster, gerbil, guinea pig, rabbit, or fish, I will give you a link to "Pets in the Classroom."  I filled out the 3 minute application on line and then received my coupons for a free hamster, cage, food, and toys! All you need is a "PetSmart" or "Pet Super Market" near by!  Just click on Fluffy's picture below to go to the website! :)

Fluffy!!














1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog Eva! I will love using all of your great ideas for my own classroom!
    ~Mandy Vincent

    ReplyDelete